Frequently Asked Questions
Yes; I am an in-network provider for BCBS IL. If you have other health insurance with mental health benefits, your therapy sessions may be reimbursable through your out-of-network benefits. I will provide you with an appropriate receipt for your use in filing an out-of-network claim. Here are some helpful questions to explore when contacting your insurance company to determine your out-of-network benefits prior to making an appointment:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Will those benefits pay for work with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)?
- How much of the session cost will be reimbursed if I see an out-of-network LCSW?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is primary care physician approval required?